9.14.2010

Let's Move

As someone who's itching to get into a new place to call my own (and decorate it as such), I have to share these awesome photos from the new apartment of my Swiss German/English friend, Martina Schürpf, across the pond in Zürich. She's über-crafty, loves a good ice cream, and is always in the know when it comes to great new music (notice the antique radio). Get some inspiration for new tunes from her here. But first, get some design inspiration from her freshly moved into flat. She says there's lots of work to be done, but judging from these photos, the place looks pretty great already. Now off to Craigslist to see if I can find one for myself...
Thanks for letting us ogle, Martina! 

2 comments:

  1. That is a nifty music website. I am currently obsessing over this song http://www.last.fm/music/The+Tallest+Man+on+Earth/_/King+of+Spain

    ReplyDelete